Terms & Conditions
Free delivery only applies to orders over $100 to non-rural addresses.
No delivery to PO Boxes.
$4.50 Extra for Rural Delivery.
Normal shipping rate is $6.99 Nationwide.
*** We accept orders only within New Zealand***
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- We do not pass on any of customers information to anyone else; we keep our customers personal details confidential and use them only for the purpose we got them for. We do not sell, or share customers personal details with other businesses or vendors. According to the Privacy Act 1993 you may check and correct the accuracy of personal details at any time.
- From time to time we may send you product information (including special offers) in the mail or by e-mail.
- Use of Web-site & E-mails
- Southern Discount Baby Supplies Ltd. (Go Nappies) makes every effort to keep the information on this website current, accurate and complete. However, SDBS Ltd. cannot guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or that it is current at all times. SDBS Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any errors. SDBS Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify information contained on the website at any time without notice.
- All information and materials provided on www.gonappies.co.nz is for your personal use only.
- Reliance upon any information and material on this Site shall be at your sole risk. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences resulting from the use of, or reliance on, the information and materials contained on this website or on any third party website linked to it. All information should be verified independently before being used or relied on. Viewers are encouraged to contact Go Nappies (SDBS) Ltd. to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- Go Nappies (SDBS) Ltd. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, or other code that manifest contaminated or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and check points to satisfy yourself as to the integrity of files downloaded from this site.
- The recipient of any of our e-mails should check the e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by company e-mails.
- If you wish to remove your name from our mailing list please ask us to do so or use “unsubcribe” link in the email. Please note that this will not affect order confirmation emails, they will be sent to you every time you place an order.
- Typographical Errors
- If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. Go Nappies SDBS Ltd. has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit or solve the problem in the way most suitable for you and our company.
- Payments By Bank Payment/Deposit And Money Order
- We need to receive the payment for this order before it can be dispatched.
- Normally your bank payments and deposits will show on our account overnight. However it can take longer depending on your bank's processing times.
- When making your bank payment it is important that you include your customer order number as the reference. Failure to do so may result in delays in dispatch of your order or your account reconciliation.
- Payments By Credit Card
- If you would like your order to be dispatched immediately (subject to our working hours and order amount), please choose Credit Card payment option. Our credit card payment limit is $2000.
- Payments By Bank Payment/Deposit And Money Order
- Every effort will be made to fulfill orders placed with Go Nappies/SDBS Ltd., but we shall not be liable to any person if SDBS Ltd. declines to supply product(s) for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to decline orders without disclosing the reason behind that action.
- SDBS Ltd. shall not be liable for failure to deliver on expected time whether the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of SDBS or otherwise.
- Please note that delivery charges are automatically detected by our system. However in rare cases the delivery charge may be wrong or may not show up. If this happens and you are paying by bank payment we will contact you to confirm the new delivery charge. If you are paying by credit card we reserve the right to correct the delivery fee and charge you the correct amount without prior confirmation. Please feel free to give us a call to confirm your courier charge. We are not liable for any losses or delays if we can’t reach you on the phone number or email address you provided when placing the order.
- If the Customer fails to sign or did not request for signature to be obtained on delivery of the Products, the Products shall be left at the delivery address, where courier driver feels it was safe to drop, and be deemed delivered at that point in time. It is the customer's responsibility to give our company delivery instruction (like signature required or do not drop at front door etc), our general instructions to the courier drivers is to drop the boxes at the delivery address if no instructions were given by the customer to do otherwise. The property and risk in the Product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address, and when the courier company confirms that it has been delivered to the right address.
- In case of short or incorrect delivery you need to contact us as soon as possible.
- Please inspect all items before signing for your parcel, if there is any damage you need to tell the courier driver and note it down when signing, as this is the Courier Company's responsibility.
- Warranty and Returns
- All our products carry a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or damage cause by misuse of the product. Any faults must be reported as soon as possible. Proof of purchase must be presented.
- Waysoft Limited has the right to seek the return of any faulty goods or faulty parts from the customer and therefore customers should not dispose of any faulty products or parts without first consulting Go Nappies. Should Go Nappies require the return of the faulty product they will decide on arrangements on a case by case basis.
- Go Nappies does not offer refunds.
- If you change your mind we will provide an exchange or credit subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- The goods returned within 30 days of delivery.
- The goods are in a brand new condition and in the original packaging.
- The above does not apply to goods on clearance (reduced to clear), which are not returnable.
- Returns and/or exchanges for incorrect products ordered or change of mind returns will be at the cost of the customer. This includes courier/postage fees for return products and courier/postage fees for parts sent from us as an exchange (this condition does not apply to faulty products).
- Alternatively customers can exchange items at Go Nappies storage which is located at unit 101/99 Saywers Arms Rd, Papanui, Christchurch, at a prearranged time only.
- If the customer received a free gift as part of a promotion and the product or portion of the product is returned for any reason (unless it was a faulty or defective product) the free gift must be returned along with the unwanted product. Free gifts cannot be returned for refund or exchange and have no cash value of their own.
- The liability of SDBS Limited for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from one of our products for non-compliance of any of our products or for any other reason shall not in the event exceed the amount equivalent to the price of the product.
- Southern Discount Baby Supplies Limited has the right to change its policy relating the return and refund of products at any time without notice.
- All non-business customers have all the rights they are entitled to under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the above terms do not deprive them of any of the rights or remedies they have under that Act.
- All prices on the website are in NZ$ and inclusive of GST. Prices may change without prior notice.
- All quotes from SDBS Ltd. are valid while stocks last unless stated otherwise. Specials are subject to availability and while stocks last.