Degradable Eco Friendly
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLOUR OF THE NAPPIES MAY VARY SIZE TO SIZE. SOME SIZES ARE A CREAM COLOURED NAPPY (UNBLEACHED) WHILE OTHERS ARE A WHITE NAPPY (OXYGEN BLEACHED).
Moltex Eco Mini size nappies come in clear plastic bags, as opposed to other sizes that come in biodegradable bags.
About Moltex Eco nappies:
1. Made with more than 50% biodegradable materials.
2. The absorbent pulp core is 100% chlorine free. Conventional chlorine bleaching has been proven to create a known human carcinogen - dioxin - which may be harmful to a baby's delicate and absorbent skin.
3. The breathable protective backsheet film is 100% biodegradable.
4. The super soft topsheet contains 40% renewable materials.
5. Re-closable fastening system for a perfect fit.
6. Dermatologically tested and proven as “skin-friendly”.
7. Free from natural latex.
8. Free from perfume.
9. 100% Biodegradable bag which consists partly from starch of renewable raw materials. The bag can be recycled through household collection, or can be put on the compost heap. Under compost conditions our MOLTEX bio bags rot within a few weeks without residue of pollutants.. Biodegradable bag feature does not apply to Moltex Eco Mini size.
For the production of the MOLTEX Öko, only raw materials selected which correspond to the recommendations of the German “Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit”,or of the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or their standard of purity is documented by statements or report of the corresponding raw material suppliers, are used.
The harmlessness of the raw materials is audited by external laboratories on a regular basis.